zbPlayer is a small and very easy plugin. It does one thing: capture mp3 links and insert a small flash player instead.
zbPlayer has easy controls – you can select some options like:
- include Download link or no
- enable autoplay or no
- setup width of player
Other things will be done by zbPlayer plugun automatically.
- 2.1.13 Changes:
* Fixed special characters in the link
* Admin design minor fixes
- 2.1.12 Fixed new system requirements for wp_enqueue_style() method
- 2.1.11 Changes:
* Tested up to WordPress version 4.3.1
* Fixed problem with display symbols like “’”
- 2.1.10 Changes:
* If no possibility to use nice Flash player, we will use standard “audio” tags instead. It can be very useful for mobile devices
* Added possibility to hide song name, but leave Download link
- 2.0.6 Changes:
* Fixed Facebook share functionality
* Improved admin design
- 2.0.5 Added controls to allow payer loops.
- 2.0.4 Added HTML5 tag ‘download’ for download link to let browser know that this link should be downloaded(not played)
- 2.0.3 Added possibility set custom song title via “data-title” tags. For example Standard title.
- 2.0.2 Moved control for ID3 tags to gobal menu.
- 2.0.1 Changes:
* Added possibility to use ID3 tags from files instead link name.
* Fixed time counter in player.
- 2.0.0 Changes:
* Added controls for player colors.
* Changed descritpion and known bugs.
* Added possibility to play audio format like .wav.
- 1.9.1/2/3 Fixed song name views for characters like “-” and “&”.
- 1.9 Added Facebook share button functionality. Now you can share your mp3 files on Facebook and listen them on Facebook on your Timeline.
- 1.8.2 Added control for player animation to let possibility show full size of player at once.
- 1.8.1 Fix for donation button.
- 1.8 Changes:
* Added option in admin to show/hide song name above player.
* Added “Multiplayer” option in admin to setup only one player on page with all mp3’s
* Improved admin design, added Donation button.
- 1.7.1 Fix for admin part in debug mode.
- 1.7 Added localization for ‘Download’ link.
- 1.6 Added initial volume control for player.
- 1.5 Replaced characters from ‘_’ to ‘ ‘ in song names.
- 1.4 Fixed player path problems.
- 1.3 Allow to play files with cyrillic filenames.
- 1.2 Increased player width. Now player looks better.
- 1.1 Fix constants namings added
- Version 1.0 released
The most basic installation is a simple two step:
- Upload the `zbplayer` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
That’s it, you’re done.
- The minimized player.
- The expanded player.
WordPress plugin available by link: http://gilevich.com/dl/zbplayer.2.1.12.zip
Dual Licensed under the MIT and GPLv2 or later